WHO WE ARE



Canada Sport Karate Media Services (CSKM) is an independent freelance media outlet to highlight and showcase the talents of Open Sport Karate in Canada.

Its primary objective is to provide news and other noteworthy information pertaining to Canadian Open Sport Karate Tournaments, its Agents, Supporters and most importantly, its Competitors.

CSKM is an Organization-neutral, non-political media outlet that ideally would like to work with the various Major Open Sport Karate organizations in Canada including (but not limited to) WKA Canada, WKC Canada, NMAC and NASKA (Canada). CSKM is NOT a League or a Circuit - it will act as an agent to perform services which will serve the common good for the Greater Canadian Sport Karate community.

Please send any inquiries to canadasportkaratemedia@gmail.com

Friday 14 October 2011

COUNTDOWN TO CADIZ BEGINS...

Over 200 strong will be representing CANADA at the 2011 WKC World Championships in Cadiz, Spain from October 31 to November 5.  Many are anticipating that this will be the biggest yet with MORE competitors PER country and MORE COUNTRIES than previous years. 

On a personal note, I will be posting pictures and keeping you updated with the going ons in Cadiz.  For the duration of the WKC Worlds, the focus of this site will be on that (afterwards, it will be back to the grind as I have many Profiles to write up).  It's a pleasure to have the support I am receiving not just from the Sport Karate community but my colleagues and 1900+ students at St. Jean de Brebeuf Catholic Secondary in Hamilton.  Below are pictures of what my Department presented to me as a departing gift...  As I am in 'training mode', I only took a small bite from the delicious cake made by Rita S.  I got a good laugh from the DVD cover that you see below but it also served as a reminder of my Karate roots and how it all started.  What my Department probably DIDN'T realize is that the original "Karate Kid" movie was my source of inspiration to take up the Art - something which eventually became a big part of my life.  Thanks to everyone for their support in this endeavour.  Keep your eyes on this and use your ImaginASIAN.



No comments:

Post a Comment